Vengeful Guardian Moonrider
A fast-paced retro action adventure
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider is a side-scrolling action platformer that channels the golden age of classic 16-bit action games in a full-throttle quest for revenge. Created to defend a totalitarian state, the Moonrider rejects its programming and now seeks vengeance on its creators.
- Created along Joymasher, the studio behind the amazing retro games Oniken, Odallus, and Blazing Chrome
- Authentic retro-game feeling
- Discover special modifier chips throughout your adventure and use them to customize the Moonrider’s fighting style with killer abilities
- Incredible soundtrack
- Eight deadly stages to overcome
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Buy on Xbox Series X / One™
Buy on Nintendo Switch™
Buy on PS4™ / PS5™
Buy on Steam
Soundtrack on Bandcamp
A 2D adventure in the dream world
Sarah has been on an accident and is in a coma. It’s up to you help her wake up by exploring her dream world while collecting items, talking to weird characters and exploring the world around her!
- Explore different areas, like a forest, a haunted mansion and even the moon.
- Collect gameplay-changing items, like an umbrella that helps Sarah glide around, a manifying glass that changes her size and a necklace that turns her into a fish.
- Solve puzzles by paying attention to the scenery, taking notes and exploring the world around you.
- Get up to two different endings depending on what you have found or done.
- Visit old areas to find new things that appear as you progress in the game.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Dandy & Randy DX
A top-down adventure set on a tropical island!
Dandy and Randy DX is a 2D top-down old-school arcade game featuring two of the worst archaeologists to ever grace the Earth. Help them in their adventures by finding treasure defeating enemies, fighting bosses and discovering secrets! Can they pay off their debts? It’s up to you to find out!
- Travel across the land in both single-player or local multiplayer co-op, featuring four characters!
- Fight a diverse cast of enemies.
- Discover tons of treasures, hidden or not.
- Solve puzzles and feel smart about it!
- Cute art style for all ages
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The short sequel to Dreaming Sarah!
Wishing Sarah is the tiny direct sequel to Dreaming Sarah.
After being in a coma, Sarah finally wakes up to find something odd about the world the lives in. She can’t seem to understand what’s going on very well, and you must help her traverse this new world – filled with intriguing new characters and events.
This small game will bridge the gap between Dreaming Sarah and the next game that’s yet to come, Awakening Sarah.
- This game includes the original Gameboy ROM file, both in English and Brazilian Portuguese. These work pretty well on emulators and real hardware!